Current Clients: competitive players, beginners, kids and tennis lovers of all ages: 3 to 80.
The Westside Tennis Coach
that can get you there.
- Private tennis lessons and classes.
Kids Tennis lessons, juniors, and adults of
all levels. Beginners welcome.
- 25 years of experience and patience
as a tennis instructor
- Licensed Tennis instructor with the
city of Santa Monica at the Ocean View
Tennis courts for 21 years.
- Now at a beautiful private court in
- A semi-pro level player
"Watching our daughter take tennis lessons with Max, we realized that he is so extremely well attuned to the person he works with, that he is a tennis instructor that can bring powerful results without invoking any stress at all. We were so impressed that eventually everyone in the family started taking tennis lessons with Max.”
- Andrei Daneilenko (Pacific Palisades)
Managing Partner,FortRoss Capital
“One lesson with Max and we were hooked. My son and I are better tennis players because of him.He is a gifted coach and you owe it to yourself to take a tennis lesson with him.”
- Jon Gordon,
Best selling author of "Training Camp"
MAX THE TENNIS PRO
Alexander B @ 11.5 years Old
Give me a call/text/email with a time that might work for you and I'll send you my openings for the week.
In just a few tennis lessons, I can get you hitting the ball or to the next level with the easy to understand concepts that the pros use and in a positive, fun atmosphere; Whether you’re interested in:
- Learning to play tennis for you or your family in a stress free environment.
- Improving your strokes
- Preparing for match play
- Improving your doubles strategy
- Or simply just looking for someone at a semi-pro level to have a great rally with on your schedule.